15th ACA Annual Cashew Conference
Inspiring plenary and forum sessions, informative workshops and targeted 1:1 meetings promises knowledge gain and new business contacts.
The ACA Annual Cashew Conference is the largest cashew event in Africa, bringing together diverse cashew stakeholders from all over the world. This is a unique opportunity to learn, acquire new experience and generate new business contacts and contracts. Participants are offered the opportunity to market their products and services when they take an exhibition booth or sponsor the conference. B2B meetings during the ACA Conference take place in a dedicated area and are arranged in advance using this website.
- A Sustainable Cashew Supply Chain for the Future
- The Blueprint for Cashew Processing in Africa
- Food Safety
- Enabling Policy Environment
- Sustainable Cashew Production
- Cashew Processing Technology and its Incubation
- As a buyer - find RCN suppliers during effective one-to-one meetings
- As a processor - find new investors and equipment suppliers across the globe
- As a farmer - find partners to finance research and promote Good Agricultural Practices
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services, or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
- Acquire new skills and knowledge from other industry stakeholders
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about the latest's trends