Virtual B2B Cashew Event
A matchmaking between top cashew exporters and processors from Côte d’Ivoire and key buyers from the UK and Europe, in a series of B2B sessions aiming to help you find your partner for premium cashew.
Cashew Connect Côte d’Ivoire is organising the first national cashew focused B2B event between buyers from the UK and the EU and Ivorian exporters of raw, processed cashew nuts and off-grades.
The event is taking place virtually on a platform which allows participants to identify the businesses they are interested in meeting and invite them to one-to-one online meetings. Over the course of three days, participants can schedule meetings with their identified partners and develop their agenda according to their availability.
Interpreters between English and French will be available for each meeting.
Participation is free of charge.
The B2B Event is organised by the International Trade Centre (ITC)’s United Kingdom Trade Partnerships (UKTP) Programme, as well as the Netherlands Centre for the Promotion of Imports (CBI)’s Cashew Côte d’Ivoire project, in collaboration with the Ivorian Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Ivorian Conseil du Coton et de l’Anacarde.
The online meetings are facilitated by the African Cashew Alliance, with a long activity for the cashew business in the African continent and an in-depth experience in online events.
- Exclusive benefits under existing Economic Partnership Agreements UK-Côte d’Ivoire, EU-Côte d’Ivoire
- Premium Cashew offers from leading processors and exporters
- Growing and competitive / Carefully selected exporters
- Attractive prices
- Cost efficient participation
- Important networking opportunities
- Available support from Côte d’Ivoire Business Support Organizations